2012 Leaf Pickup in Livonia, MI, Round 1
It's that time of year again!
Livonia has an awesome leaf pickup program.
You just rake or blow them out into the street and the trucks come by and scoop or vacuum them up!
Here's the scedule:
Here are some of the rules:
- Do not place leaves in ditches or far back from the roadway.
- Leaves only - Do not mix in other debris (NO sticks, branches, grass).
- Please remove parked cars from the street on your scheduled pickup day.
- Residents may also dispose of leaves on their weekly refuse pickup day. Place leaves and other yard waste in garbage cans marked with a yard waste sticker or in paper compost bags. Yard waste containers should be separated from regular trash containers.
- LEAVES PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS CANNOT BE PICKED UP.
- Should inclement weather or other circumstances occur, any area not completed on the scheduled pickup date will be completed as close to the scheduled date as possible.
Pretty sweet, isn't it?