Be SAFE This Halloween!
There are a few safety tips to make sure the kids are Safe this Halloween.
- Make sure their vision isn't blocked by their mask.
- Don't wear all dark clothing.
- Wear reflective tape or cloth.
- Don't eat any candy until your parents or someone else checks it out.
- Watch for kids running out into the streets.
But this blog is going a little deeper.
There are people out there that have, and might continue, to do bad things to children.
Here's a couple links to the Sex Offenders lists. Check out your neighborhood and determine where you'd like to Trick or Treat from there.
Like I said, Be SAFE out there!