2012 Leaf Pickup in Livonia, MI, Round 2
Leaf pick up in Livonia is almost done. Here's the chart to see when your final pick up will be:
Rules for the leaf pick up:
- Do not place leaves in ditches or far back from the roadway.
- Leaves only - Do not mix in other debris (NO sticks, branches, grass).
- Please remove parked cars from the street on your scheduled pickup day.
- Residents may also dispose of leaves on their weekly refuse pickup day. Place leaves and other yard waste in garbage cans marked with a yard waste sticker or in paper compost bags. Yard waste containers should be separated from regular trash containers.
- LEAVES PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS CANNOT BE PICKED UP.
- Should inclement weather or other circumstances occur, any area not completed on the scheduled pickup date will be completed as close to the scheduled date as possible.